Monday, November 22, 2021

Product Packaging - Keiran Olewnik

For the box design, I'm planning on having something similar to a standard ring box, where it has a little cushion inside that the ring sits in, and if it was an actual packaging for a new product/if I had the materials to make it like the box, it would look similar to the picture of the box I included, but square instead of rectangular. I also think it would be nice if people could include custom text inside the box. All of this is still customizable, and left up to the customer for what they want as far as text goes, if they want it at all.



I do apologize for this being posted a little late. I got caught up over the weekend, having 2 Eagle Court of Honors to go to, my friend's and my own.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment