Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Final Project Brainstorm

 















Here's what I'm thinking: 
If I'm going to make a wearable I want to do it in a way that appeals to a LARGE audience and that would preferable make me a lot of money. Love is something we all want naturally as humans, and weddings is a HUGE market. People are willing to drop a load of money on them. SO I am thinking some sort of bookish themed ring that comes in a book like box. I've seen these around and I know they've been done before, but I would like to elevate it. Make the box open like a book, and when you do the ring comes out too like a popup book (nostalgia, anyone?). I am considering a couple of  book series (as you can see in some quick sketches and notes I made yesterday). I think choosing something that is widely known/easily recognizable with lots of in depth touches would make it an easily marketable object. I would love any input or advice on other book series you think might be catching that I should consider.




No comments:

Post a Comment