Monday, November 8, 2021

Final project Brainstorm

 Final Project Brainstorm

            For this project, I wanted to try to do something that appeals to a certain audience. There were 3 categories that I thought I can base my designs off of. 


    1. Car Culture / Jdm enthusiast - I think this idea would be challenging and exciting. Most merchandise on the market now seems too mainstream and I feel like there are many others out there that want items that are clean, stylish, and something that represents them. An example would be a design of their engine or even terms like "VTEC" and "K POWER". If I were to go this route I would probably do something like a bracelet or earrings. 






    2. Anime-themed - I had the most drive to do something related to anime-themed because I wanted to appeal to that group of people as well. The only bad thing was that I didn't want to take references from other animes and create an item from that anime. I felt like it's not really my work so if I do go this route then I'll have to come up with an original design. For the product, I was thinking of either a phone case or earrings. Something clean and stylish and not cringy. 





    3.Hmong - This Idea is probably the most likely I will end up doing because it's something that's new and refreshing. I don't see a lot of Hmong people making jewelry targeted at young adults or teens. So I thought it would be cool to make a design that touches on my roots and can still be stylish to wear out in public. I was thinkings of either a Hmong phrase or a Hmong design you would see on Hmong clothing. This could be in a form of a bracelet or earrings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment