Monday, April 3, 2023

Final Project: Custom Art Toy - Erin West

 Title: Mom's First Biology Kit

I want to create a kit for moms that would provide certain things in order to help them when they have children. The point is to have a kit put together so when moms go "I really need ___, but I don't have it" it is right in front of them.

I want to create a kit that looks like an older board game such as this one:

The mom is drawn in an older type style which I think would fit it perfectly since during this time people came up with weird inventions.

The kit would include things such as:






This, in my opinion, would really sell the "bio lab" kit. The items above look like things that could be found in a lab, but also very useful when having kids.

I know it isn't considered a toy, but if you think about it, it could be considered a "mom's toy".

No comments:

Post a Comment