Monday, March 6, 2023

Midterm Portfolio

 I have extended your portfolio will be due on Monday March 20th. It should include your trading card front and back as well as your finished map. I have included 3 maps for inspiration. Remember these should be decorative and functional. My sons friend created a map in her sketchbook by spilling rice on the pages to randomly place objects, trees, etc (see below). I believe she got the idea on TIK TOK. I have also included a zoo map from the Knoxville Zoo as well as a map from Leo Belgicus by Hondius & Gerritsz, 1630.

Make your maps detailed, visually interesting, and user friendly. 

Use the following tools/processes we covered in class to help create your finished map
The pen tool
The shape tool
Pathfinder
Stroke and brushes
Fills and patterns


















Leo Belgicus by Hondius & Gerritsz, 1630



Delainey King

(key for Delainey's map)




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment