Friday, October 22, 2021

Midterm Portfolio of Creativity!

 This was from the first project where we were asked to draw everything we created.

My Soldier in distress.

 


Stars, Streams, and Scenic views. 

The big one.


The Bayou get-away!


The second project we used many different images to create one new image of our own. 

I really enjoyed this one cause I was able to play around with some Halloween themes and create spooky, fun images! 


The lost, haunted village.


The abandoned boarding home.
 


The untouchable lake house.


The Reapers daughter. 


For the third project we had to create some form of Currency. I believe plastic is the most used and will continue to be the widest used form of financial exchange. Therefore, my currency is in the form of a credit card. 


  




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment