Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Final Project Ideas

Album Cover: A few years ago, I came up with a random band name--Manic Heels. (Don't ask...I'm not a musician). Seeing this option on the list sparked my imagination. If this were a real band, what type of music would they make? What type of individuals would make up this group?
All these questions and more will be answered when I post the finished product.

Illustrated Poem: I've chosen to illustrate the poem Chess by Rosario Castellanos. I stumbled upon this poem in my Comp II class a while back and really fell in love with it. It's a short poem but the subject matter is emotionally complex. It will be interesting to see my interpretation of this work.

Since I was really pleased with how my poster project turned out, I would really like to explore using the same technique for these designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment